2) When is the next admission intake? Application is now open for Semester 2 2023/2024 (Admission March 2024). Deadlines for application are as follow: Local applicant: 31 December 2023 International applicant: 30 November 2023
2) How long will it takes to get result for the application?
Completed application will be processed within 7 working days. If an applicant hasn't received any feedback after 4 weeks, applicant can follow up on the status with SGS by writing to email@example.com
3) Is there any other master programme other than master by coursework? Faculty of Forestry and Environments does offer Master by Thesis too
4) Is there any specialization in Master of Environment programme?
There is no specialization in the current curriculum structure. Students are required to take 28 credit hours for core course and 12 credit hours for elective courses
5) Is this programme offered as full-time programme? Yes, and this programme is suitable to be taken by both full-time and part-time students (working on weekdays)