Organization Chart Faculty of Forestry and Environment Student Association (FORENSA)
Activities that have been carried out:
Program FORENSA 2020 - 2021:
- Sharing Session Program : Forming Quality Student Volunteers
- Date and time : 4 February 2021, Thursday (8.00 pm)
- Panel 1 : Mrs. Rafidah Binti Sadarudin (Psychology Officer, UPM Teaching Hospital and Associate Member of JK Induk Putra Bakti)
- Panel 2 : Mrs Nor Syafinaz (Chairman of PINK Squad)
- Total Entries : 452 Participants
- Alumni Sharing Knowledge: A.S.K FORENSA 2021
- Date and time : 6 February 2021, Saturday (9.00 pm)
- Panel 1 : Dr. Zamri Rosli (Dean, Fakulty of Agricultural Sciences and Forestry, UPM Bintulu Campus)
- Panel 2 : Mr. Muhammad Nor Nazhan Bin Muhammad Azzim Tamothiran (Environment Officer, Syarikat Alam Sekitar Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.)
- Panel 3 : Ms. Emily (Senior Analyst, Policy Studies, Malaysian Green Technology and Climate Change Centre)
- Total Entries : 154 Participants
- Online Lecture Competition
- Date : 7 September 2021 – 25 September 2021
- Theme : The Plastic Dilemma During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Savior or Pollutant?
- The Annual General Meeting FORENSA
- Date and date : 8 June 2021, Thursday (8.00 pm)
- Total Entries : 341 Participants
- FORENSA WELLNESS
- Date : 4 Julai 2021, Ahad
- With Coorporation : Deputy Dean Office (Academic and Students Affair&A) and Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar Fakulty of Forestry and Environment
- Objective 1 : Ease the burden of students who are on campus during the period of Movement Control Order (PKP) 3.0.
- Objective 2 : Open the minds of students that volunteer programs can enhance soft skills and positive values in individuals.
- Objective 3 : To motivate students to contribute to the university, society, religion, and country.
- Number of Recipients : 124 students